#
It is currently Sun Apr 20, 2014 8:03 pm

Forum lockedPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]
 Post subject: Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
PostPosted: Thu Sep 30, 2010 10:07 pm 
Administrator

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

Where is My Confirmation Email?
Sometimes email programs automatically put this in your Spam folder. Check there first. If not, send us an email with your username.

Why Can't I Register?
Many spammers have tried to register and post spam. The measures we have taken to block them may have inadvertently excluded your IP address or email address. Contact us and we can activate your account for you.

Why Was My Post Deleted?
Because it violated the Forum RULES. Before firing off an email ask yourself, "Did I read the rules — ALL of them — before I posted?"

Where is my order?
Please email us at shop at JapaneseNostalgicCar dot com if you are checking on an order. They can take up to 3-4 weeks for delivery, even longer for international shipping.

What's the status of JNC Magazine?
We are still proceeding with JNC magazine, albeit in a slightly different format. We are no longer taking subscriptions, but we are aiming for a yearly special if we can raise the $14,000 needed to print (we are pretty close). Since the economic downturn companies have been pulling back from print advertising so we are making up the cost by shirts and decals. We still have all the records of subscribrs on file, so anyone who is owed subscriptions will get it as part of their package. The rest can buy it as a single volume. If you would like to inquire about your status please email shop at JapaneseNostalgicCar dot com.

Forum lockedPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]