#
It is currently Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:16 pm

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]
 Post subject: Voltmeter, ammeter, and two vacuum gauges
PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 6:13 pm 

Hello again!

While upstairs searching for parts, I always pass by our collection of gauges. There are a few in there that always catch my eye, so I figured I'd pull them out, take some pictures and throw them up here!

What we've got here is a CMR made Vacuum gauge, an Ultra made Voltmeter, an Omoroi made Ammeter, and an Omori made Vacuum gauge. The CMR Vacuum gauge is new and unused, so it is in pretty stellar condition. The Ultra Voltmeter is in used condition and the ring around the edge is showing a bit of wear. Nothing a lick of paint won't cure though. The Omori Ammeter is used and showing its age and, although the face is in pretty good condition, the back does have some rust growing on it. The Omori Vacuum gauge, like the Ultra Voltmeter, is used and the ring around the edge is showing a bit of wear with the paint chipping.

Here's the pricing rundown:

CMR Vacuum Gauge: 8,000 yen
Ultra Voltmeter: 6,000 yen
Omori Ammeter: 4,000 yen
Omori Vacuum Gauge: 2,000 yen

Shipping to USA and AU: 1,500 yen for one / 1,680 yen for two / 2,040 for three / 2,800 yen for four
Shipping to UK and IRE: 1,800 yen for one / 2,000 yen for two / 2,400 for three / 3,250 yen for four

I've only listed four countries for reference on shipping costs. If you live in a different country, reply to this post, shoot me a PM or send an email to ccnagoyaeng at gmail dot com and I'll check on shipping to your country. The prices are all listed in yen, and as the exchange rate varies daily, please Google "X,XXX yen to 'Your currency here'" to get an idea of the cost in your currency.

PMs and replies are perfectly alright, but you can also contact me via e-mail at ccnagoyaeng at gmail dot com. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask!

Thank you guys for looking!

Pictures:

CMR Vacuum Gauge:

Ultra Voltmeter:

Omori Ammeter:

Omori Vacuum Gauge:

Thank you guys for looking!

Regards,
David

Post a new topicPost a reply Page 1 of 1   [ 1 post ]